IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2012 Important dates to remember:
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2012
Eligibility Details :
Age : (As on 01.10.2012)
Minimum: 20 Years – Maximum: 28 Years
Educational Qualification :
Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification
recognized as such by the Central Government.
Computer literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer
operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Exam Pattern: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of Clerical Cadre vacancies in 20 public sector Banks. The common written examination exam pattern details are given below…
Total Marks & Questions : 200 Question & 200 Marks Papers (Negative marking applicable)
Duration : 120 Minutes for Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness, Computer Knowledge.
- Reasoning : 40 Questions Max. 40 marks
- English Language : 40 Questions Max. 40 marks
- Numerical Ability/Quantitative Aptitude : 40 Question Max. 40 marks
- General Awareness (With special reference to Banking Industry) : 40 Questions Max. 40 marks
- Computer Knowledge : 40 Questions Max. 40 marks
Rs. 400 /- for all others.
IBPS Clerk CWE-II selection:
India.(This First time Going to Conduct Online Exam By IBPS )
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.05.26Banking Exams: Tentative Dates, Eligibility Criteria and Salary
- Announcements2017.05.24How to prepare for IBPS Bank exam? Easy Shortcuts, Tips & Tricks
- General Computer Knowledge2017.05.22Computer Aptitude Practice Set – 2017
- Announcements2017.05.18SBI PO Main Exam Preparation Strategy & Exam Pattern Expected