Questions on Verbal Analogy test the skill of determining the relationship between a pair of words and then recognizing a similar relationship between a different pair of words from the given answer choices. Questions on Verbal Analogy may appear from a wide range of topics. Strategies and approaches to solving verbal analogy questions The following list contains […]
- Some important questions and answers of General Awareness for IBPS clerk and IBPS PO Exams
- Three candidates contested an election and received 1136, 7636 and 11628 votes respectively. What percentage of the total votes did the winning candidate get?
- Daily Current Affairs 10th & 11th September 2016
- A shopkeeper tags the list price of 30% above the cost price, but at the time of selling he gives 10% as discount. Find his profit percentage?
- Daily Current Affairs Quiz: 1st July 2016
- Daily Current Affairs – 27 September 2015
- IBPS 2016-17 Reasoning Test – Set-2
- Question asked in RBI
- Problem on number | Aptitude Question and Answer
- Daily Current Affairs - 24th February 2015