IBPS PO Prelims Result Date 2016: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, commonly known as IBPS, conducts the IBPS PO Exam to recruit probationary officers every year. The IBPS PO exam has 2 stages i.e., the IBPS PO Prelims exam and the IBPS PO Mains Exam. Around 10-12 lakh candidates have registered for this exam to fill […]
- 100 Smart City launched by Union Minister Venkaiah Naidu
- Daily Current Affairs - 14th January 2015
- 10 men can complete a work in 7 days. But 10 women need 14 days to complete the same work. How many days will 5 men and 10 women need to complete the work?
- Solved GK Question Paper, SBI Bank
- Daily Current Affairs - 22 March 2015
- The average weight of a class of 24 students is 36 years. When the weight of the teacher is also included, the average weight increases by 1kg. What is the weight of the teacher?
- Banking Awareness for IBPS Exam
- Daily Current Affairs: 26th June 2016
- A completes 80% of a work in 20 days. Then B also joins and A and B together finish the remaining work in 3 days. How long does it need for B if he alone completes the work?
- Daily Current Affairs - 7th January 2015