- A man pointing to a photo says “The lady in the photograph is my nephew’s maternal grandmother”. How is the lady in the photograph related to the man’s sister who has no other sister ?
- A woman going with a boy is asked by another person about the relationship between them. The woman replied ,”My maternal uncle and the uncle of his maternal uncle is the same”. How are the woman and the boy related?
a)Grandmother and Grandson
b)Mother and Son
c)Aunt and Nephew
d)None of these
- Pointing out to a lady, Raja said ,”She is the daughter of the woman who is the mother of the husband of my mother”. Who is the lady to Raja ?
- Pointing towards a person a man said to a woman “His mother is the only daughter of your father . How is the woman related to that person?
- Pointing to a lady in a photograph ,Shaloo said , “Her son’s father is the son-in-law of my mother”, How is Shaloo related to the lady ?
d)Cannot be determined
- Rita told Mani, “The girl i met yesterday at the beach was the youngest daughter of the brother-in-law of my friend’s mother”. How is the girl related to Rita’s friend ?
- When Manoj saw Ashok, he recalled, that Ashok was the son of the father of the mother of his daughter. What is Ashok to Manoj?
- Showing the man receiving the prize Seema said, “He is the brother of my uncle’s daughter”. What is the man to Seema?
- Prakash is the son of Pramod. Neha is the daughter of Abhishek. Ruchi is the mother of Neha. Awadhesh is the brother of Neha. How is Awadhesh related to Ruchi?
d)Cannot be determined
- A + B means A is the father of B, A – B means A is the wife of B, A x B means A is the brother of B,
A / B means A is the daughter of B.
If P / R + S + Q, which of the following is true ?
a)P is the daughter of Q
b)P is the aunt of Q
c)Q is the aunt of P
d)P is the mother of Q
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Tricks and Formulae2018.10.12How to prepare for bank exam without coaching?
- Announcements2018.06.06IBPS CRP RRBs VII Notification has been Released
- Announcements2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?