In each question below are given three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II. You have to take the three given statements to be true even if they seem to be at variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follows from the three given statements, disregarding commonly known facts. Then decide which of the answer (A), (B), (C), (D) and (E) is correct answer and indicate it on the answer sheet. Give answer—
(A) If only conclusion I follows
(B) If only conclusion II follows
(C) If either conclusion I or conclusion II follows
(D) If neither conclusion I nor conclusion II follows
(E) If both conclusions I and II follow
Some cards are plastics.
Some Plastics are metals.
All metals are pots.
I. Some pots are cards.
II. No pot is a card.
Ans : (C)
All chairs are tables.
All tables are trains.
All trains are buses.
I. All tables are buses.
II. All trains are tables.
Ans : (A)
Some machines are computers.
Some computers are calculators.
Some calculators are phones.
I. Some phones are computers.
II. Some computers are machines.
Ans : (B)
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.08.14Application for Common Recruitment for Recruitment of Probationary Officers / Management Trainees
- Announcements2017.08.14IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Selection Process 2017 – Complete Details
- Announcements2017.07.22IBPS Announces the Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in RRB’s – CRP RRB’s VI
- Announcements2017.07.11Bandhan Bank Recruitment Notification 2017 for 5000 Vacancies – Exam Pattern & Syllabus