Formulas on Time and Work
If A can do a piece of work in n days, work done by A in 1 day = 1/n
If A does 1/n work in a day, A can finish the work in n days
If M1 men can do W1 work in D1 days working H1 hours per day and M2 men can do W2 work in D2 days working H2 hours per day (where all men work at the same rate), then M1 D1 H1 / W1 = M2 D2 H2 / W2
If A can do a piece of work in p days and B can do the same in q days, A and B together can finish it in pq / (p+q) days
If A is thrice as good as B in work, then
Ratio of work done by A and B = 3 : 1
Ratio of time taken to finish a work by A and B = 1 : 3
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Uncategorized2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?
- Announcements2018.02.06Top Universities for Finance Aspirants
- Announcements2018.02.06Popular Universities offering Banking Courses