A square garden has fourteen posts along each side at equal interval. Find how many posts are there in all four sides:
Reqd no. of posts = 4 (at the corners) + 4 × 12
(in between on the sides) = 4 + 48 = 52
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Uncategorized2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?
- Announcements2018.02.06Top Universities for Finance Aspirants
- Announcements2018.02.06Popular Universities offering Banking Courses