If a person walks at 14 km/hr instead of 10 km/hr, he would have walked 20 km more. The actual distance travelled by him is :
- A. 52 km
- B. 62 km
- C. 55 km
- D. 50 km Ans: D. Sol.
Let the actual distance travelled be x km. Then,
x/10 = (x+20)/14
⇔ 14x = 10x + 200
⇔ 4x = 200
⇔ x = 50 km.
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Tricks and Formulae2018.10.12How to prepare for bank exam without coaching?
- Announcements2018.06.06IBPS CRP RRBs VII Notification has been Released
- Announcements2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?