If a person walks at 14 km/hr instead of 10 km/hr, he would have walked 20 km more. The actual distance travelled by him is :
- A. 52 km
- B. 62 km
- C. 55 km
- D. 50 km Ans: D. Sol.
Let the actual distance travelled be x km. Then,
x/10 = (x+20)/14
⇔ 14x = 10x + 200
⇔ 4x = 200
⇔ x = 50 km.
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.09.06Recruitment Application for IBPS Clerk VII is out for Vacancies of 2018-19
- Announcements2017.08.30What to Expect for IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2017 (Important Topics)
- General Awareness2017.08.22Most Asked Questions about the President of India
- Announcements2017.08.14Application for Common Recruitment for Recruitment of Probationary Officers / Management Trainees