If a person walks at 14 km/hr instead of 10 km/hr, he would have walked 20 km more. The actual distance travelled by him is :
- A. 52 km
- B. 62 km
- C. 55 km
- D. 50 km Ans: D. Sol.
Let the actual distance travelled be x km. Then,
x/10 = (x+20)/14
⇔ 14x = 10x + 200
⇔ 4x = 200
⇔ x = 50 km.
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.05.24How to prepare for IBPS Bank exam? Easy Shortcuts, Tips & Tricks
- General Computer Knowledge2017.05.22Computer Aptitude Practice Set – 2017
- Announcements2017.05.18SBI PO Main Exam Preparation Strategy & Exam Pattern Expected
- Announcements2017.05.16SBI PO Prelims 2017 Results Out