A train train when moves at an average speed of 40 kmph, reaches its destination on time. When its average speed becomes 35 kmph, then it reaches its destination 15 minutes late. Find the length of journey.
- A. 70 km
- B. 80 km
- C. 40 km
- D. 20 km Ans: A.
Difference between timings = 15 min = 1/4 hr.
Let the length of journey be x km.
Then, x/35 – x/40 = 1/4
⇔ 8x – 7x = 70
⇔ x = 70 km.
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2018.06.06IBPS CRP RRBs VII Notification has been Released
- Announcements2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?
- Announcements2018.02.06Top Universities for Finance Aspirants