Syam buys 10 apples for Rs 1. At what price should he sell a dozen apples if he wishes to make a profit of 25%?
- Rs 0.125
- Rs 1.25
- Rs 0.25
- Rs 1.5
- Rs 1.8
Correct Answer : 4
He cost price of 1 apple = 1/10 th of a dollar or Rs 0.10.
As Syam wishes to make a profit of 25%, his selling price per apple will be 0.10 + 25% of 0.10 = Rs 0.125.
If the selling price of 1 apple is Rs 0.125, then the selling price of a dozen apples = 12 * 0.125
= Rs 1.5
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Uncategorized2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?
- Announcements2018.02.06Top Universities for Finance Aspirants
- Announcements2018.02.06Popular Universities offering Banking Courses