Syam buys 10 apples for Rs 1. At what price should he sell a dozen apples if he wishes to make a profit of 25%?
- Rs 0.125
- Rs 1.25
- Rs 0.25
- Rs 1.5
- Rs 1.8
Correct Answer : 4
He cost price of 1 apple = 1/10 th of a dollar or Rs 0.10.
As Syam wishes to make a profit of 25%, his selling price per apple will be 0.10 + 25% of 0.10 = Rs 0.125.
If the selling price of 1 apple is Rs 0.125, then the selling price of a dozen apples = 12 * 0.125
= Rs 1.5
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.09.06Recruitment Application for IBPS Clerk VII is out for Vacancies of 2018-19
- Announcements2017.08.30What to Expect for IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2017 (Important Topics)
- General Awareness2017.08.22Most Asked Questions about the President of India
- Announcements2017.08.14Application for Common Recruitment for Recruitment of Probationary Officers / Management Trainees