A dealer professes to sell his goods at cost price and uses an 880gm weight instead of a kg. What is his percentage of gain?
Answer : 4
Gain % = 1000/880 => 1. 1363 => 13.63%
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Exams2017.11.02Government Exams – The Critical One
- Announcements2017.09.06Recruitment Application for IBPS Clerk VII is out for Vacancies of 2018-19
- Announcements2017.08.30What to Expect for IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2017 (Important Topics)
- General Awareness2017.08.22Most Asked Questions about the President of India