If a man reduces the selling price of a fan from Rs.400 to Rs.380, his loss increases by 2%. The cost price of the fan is
- Rs. 480
- Rs. 500
- Rs. 600
- Rs. 1000
Let C.P be Rs.x
2% of x=(400 – 380)=20
x/50 = 20 x
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Tricks and Formulae2018.10.12How to prepare for bank exam without coaching?
- Announcements2018.06.06IBPS CRP RRBs VII Notification has been Released
- Announcements2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?