A sells an article to B at a gain of 20%. B sells is to C at a gain of 25% and C in turn sells is to D at a loss of 331/3%. If D paid Rs.1000 for it, then what is the cost price of A.?
1.2 X 1.25 X 0.6666 X CP = 1000 => CP = 1000 (profits of 20%, 25% & loss of 33.33%)
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.05.26Banking Exams: Tentative Dates, Eligibility Criteria and Salary
- Announcements2017.05.24How to prepare for IBPS Bank exam? Easy Shortcuts, Tips & Tricks
- General Computer Knowledge2017.05.22Computer Aptitude Practice Set – 2017
- Announcements2017.05.18SBI PO Main Exam Preparation Strategy & Exam Pattern Expected