A sells an article to B at a gain of 20%. B sells is to C at a gain of 25% and C in turn sells is to D at a loss of 331/3%. If D paid Rs.1000 for it, then what is the cost price of A.?
1.2 X 1.25 X 0.6666 X CP = 1000 => CP = 1000 (profits of 20%, 25% & loss of 33.33%)
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.09.06Recruitment Application for IBPS Clerk VII is out for Vacancies of 2018-19
- Announcements2017.08.30What to Expect for IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2017 (Important Topics)
- General Awareness2017.08.22Most Asked Questions about the President of India
- Announcements2017.08.14Application for Common Recruitment for Recruitment of Probationary Officers / Management Trainees