A sells an article to B at a gain of 20%. B sells is to C at a gain of 25% and C in turn sells is to D at a loss of 331/3%. If D paid Rs.1000 for it, then what is the cost price of A.?
1.2 X 1.25 X 0.6666 X CP = 1000 => CP = 1000 (profits of 20%, 25% & loss of 33.33%)
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.07.22IBPS Announces the Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in RRB’s – CRP RRB’s VI
- Announcements2017.07.11Bandhan Bank Recruitment Notification 2017 for 5000 Vacancies – Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Cloze Test2017.07.03Cloze Test – 3 for Banking Exams
- Cloze Test2017.07.03Cloze Test – 2 for Banking Preparation