A man bought an article and sold it at a gain of 5 %. If he had bought it at 5% less and sold it for Re 1 less, he would have made a profit of 10%. The C.P. of the article was
A. Rs 100
B. Rs 150
C. Rs 200
D. Rs 250
Let original Cost price is x
Its Selling price = 105/100 * x = 21x/20
New Cost price = 95/100 * x = 19x/20
New Selling price = 110/100 * 19x/20 = 209x/200
[(21x/20) – (209x/200)] = 1
=> x = 200
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Tricks and Formulae2018.10.12How to prepare for bank exam without coaching?
- Announcements2018.06.06IBPS CRP RRBs VII Notification has been Released
- Announcements2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?