How many seconds will a 500 metre long train take to cross a man walking with a speed of 3 krn/hr in the direction of the moving train if the speed of the train is 63 km/hr ?
Speed of train relatively to man = ( 63 – 3)km/hr
= 60 km /hr
= (60 x 5 / 18)m/sec
= (50 /3) m/sec
Time taken to pass the man = (500 x 3 / 50)sec
= 30 sec.
Answer : B
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.05.26Banking Exams: Tentative Dates, Eligibility Criteria and Salary
- Announcements2017.05.24How to prepare for IBPS Bank exam? Easy Shortcuts, Tips & Tricks
- General Computer Knowledge2017.05.22Computer Aptitude Practice Set – 2017
- Announcements2017.05.18SBI PO Main Exam Preparation Strategy & Exam Pattern Expected