How many seconds will a 500 metre long train take to cross a man walking with a speed of 3 krn/hr in the direction of the moving train if the speed of the train is 63 km/hr ?
Speed of train relatively to man = ( 63 – 3)km/hr
= 60 km /hr
= (60 x 5 / 18)m/sec
= (50 /3) m/sec
Time taken to pass the man = (500 x 3 / 50)sec
= 30 sec.
Answer : B
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.09.06Recruitment Application for IBPS Clerk VII is out for Vacancies of 2018-19
- Announcements2017.08.30What to Expect for IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2017 (Important Topics)
- General Awareness2017.08.22Most Asked Questions about the President of India
- Announcements2017.08.14Application for Common Recruitment for Recruitment of Probationary Officers / Management Trainees