How many seconds will a 500 metre long train take to cross a man walking with a speed of 3 krn/hr in the direction of the moving train if the speed of the train is 63 km/hr ?
Speed of train relatively to man = ( 63 – 3)km/hr
= 60 km /hr
= (60 x 5 / 18)m/sec
= (50 /3) m/sec
Time taken to pass the man = (500 x 3 / 50)sec
= 30 sec.
Answer : B
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.07.22IBPS Announces the Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in RRB’s – CRP RRB’s VI
- Announcements2017.07.11Bandhan Bank Recruitment Notification 2017 for 5000 Vacancies – Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Cloze Test2017.07.03Cloze Test – 3 for Banking Exams
- Cloze Test2017.07.03Cloze Test – 2 for Banking Preparation