How many seconds will a 500 metre long train take to cross a man walking with a speed of 3 krn/hr in the direction of the moving train if the speed of the train is 63 km/hr ?
Speed of train relatively to man = ( 63 – 3)km/hr
= 60 km /hr
= (60 x 5 / 18)m/sec
= (50 /3) m/sec
Time taken to pass the man = (500 x 3 / 50)sec
= 30 sec.
Answer : B
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Uncategorized2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?
- Announcements2018.02.06Top Universities for Finance Aspirants
- Announcements2018.02.06Popular Universities offering Banking Courses