Two trains 140 m and 160 m long run at the speed of 60 km/hr and 40 km/hr respectively in opposite directions on parallel tracks. The time (in seconds) which they take to cross each other, is:
Relative speed = (60 + 40) km/hr = 100 x 5/18 m/sec = 250 / 9 m/sec.
Distance covered in crossing each other = (140 + 160) m = 300 m.
Required time = [(300 x 9)/250] sec = 54/5 sec = 10.8 sec.
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.08.14Application for Common Recruitment for Recruitment of Probationary Officers / Management Trainees
- Announcements2017.08.14IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Selection Process 2017 – Complete Details
- Announcements2017.07.22IBPS Announces the Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in RRB’s – CRP RRB’s VI
- Announcements2017.07.11Bandhan Bank Recruitment Notification 2017 for 5000 Vacancies – Exam Pattern & Syllabus