Two trains 140 m and 160 m long run at the speed of 60 km/hr and 40 km/hr respectively in opposite directions on parallel tracks. The time (in seconds) which they take to cross each other, is:
Relative speed = (60 + 40) km/hr = 100 x 5/18 m/sec = 250 / 9 m/sec.
Distance covered in crossing each other = (140 + 160) m = 300 m.
Required time = [(300 x 9)/250] sec = 54/5 sec = 10.8 sec.
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.05.24How to prepare for IBPS Bank exam? Easy Shortcuts, Tips & Tricks
- General Computer Knowledge2017.05.22Computer Aptitude Practice Set – 2017
- Announcements2017.05.18SBI PO Main Exam Preparation Strategy & Exam Pattern Expected
- Announcements2017.05.16SBI PO Prelims 2017 Results Out