54 is to be divided into two parts such that the sum of 10 times the first and 22 times the second is 780. The bigger part is:
A. 24 B. 30
C. 32 D. 34
Let the two parts be (54 – x) and x
Then, 10(54 – x) + 22x = 780
==> 12x = 240 ==> x = 20
Bigger part = (54 – x)
= 54 – 20 = 34
Answer : D
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Tricks and Formulae2018.10.12How to prepare for bank exam without coaching?
- Announcements2018.06.06IBPS CRP RRBs VII Notification has been Released
- Announcements2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?