The sum of two numbers is 25 and their difference is 13. Find their product.
Let the numbers be x and y.
Then, x + y = 25 and x – y = 13.
4xy = (x + y)2 – (x- y)2
= (25)2 – (13)2
= (625 – 169)
xy = 114.
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.09.06Recruitment Application for IBPS Clerk VII is out for Vacancies of 2018-19
- Announcements2017.08.30What to Expect for IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2017 (Important Topics)
- General Awareness2017.08.22Most Asked Questions about the President of India
- Announcements2017.08.14Application for Common Recruitment for Recruitment of Probationary Officers / Management Trainees