The sum of two numbers is 25 and their difference is 13. Find their product.
Let the numbers be x and y.
Then, x + y = 25 and x – y = 13.
4xy = (x + y)2 – (x- y)2
= (25)2 – (13)2
= (625 – 169)
xy = 114.
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Uncategorized2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?
- Announcements2018.02.06Top Universities for Finance Aspirants
- Announcements2018.02.06Popular Universities offering Banking Courses