The sum of two numbers is 25 and their difference is 13. Find their product.
Let the numbers be x and y.
Then, x + y = 25 and x – y = 13.
4xy = (x + y)2 – (x- y)2
= (25)2 – (13)2
= (625 – 169)
xy = 114.
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.05.26Banking Exams: Tentative Dates, Eligibility Criteria and Salary
- Announcements2017.05.24How to prepare for IBPS Bank exam? Easy Shortcuts, Tips & Tricks
- General Computer Knowledge2017.05.22Computer Aptitude Practice Set – 2017
- Announcements2017.05.18SBI PO Main Exam Preparation Strategy & Exam Pattern Expected