The LCM of two numbers is 28 times of their HCF. The sum of their LCM and HCF is 1740. If one of the numbers is 420, the other number is
LCM = 28 HCF
LCM + HCF = 1740
=> 28 HCF + HCF = 1740
HCF = 1740/29 = 60 and LCM = 28X60
if a and b are two numbers, then
LCM of (a & b) X HCF of (a & b) = aXb
28X60X60 = x X 420 = > x = 240
So, the other number is 240
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Uncategorized2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?
- Announcements2018.02.06Top Universities for Finance Aspirants
- Announcements2018.02.06Popular Universities offering Banking Courses