The circumference of the front and back wheels of a vehicle are 6 3/14 m and 8 1/18 m respectively. At any given moment, a chalk mark is put on the point of contact of each wheel with the ground. Find the distance traveled by the vehicle so that both the chalk marks are again on the ground at the same time
Solution: The required distance is the LCM of 6 3/14 and 8 1/18
LCM of 6 3/14 and 8 1/18 = LCM (87/14, 145/18)
=> LCM(87,145) / HCF (14,18) = 435/2 = 217.5m
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Uncategorized2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?
- Announcements2018.02.06Top Universities for Finance Aspirants
- Announcements2018.02.06Popular Universities offering Banking Courses