The L.C.M. of two numbers is 48. The numbers are in the ratio 2 : 3. Then sum of the number is:
Answer: Option C
Let the numbers be 2x and 3x.
Then, their L.C.M. = 6x.
So, 6x = 48 or x = 8.
The numbers are 16 and 24.
Hence, required sum = (16 + 24) = 40.
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2018.06.06IBPS CRP RRBs VII Notification has been Released
- Announcements2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?
- Announcements2018.02.06Top Universities for Finance Aspirants