The greatest number which on dividing 1657 and 2037 leaves remainders 6 and 5 respectively, is:
Required number = H.C.F. of (1657 – 6) and (2037 – 5)
= H.C.F. of 1651 and 2032 = 127.
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?
- Announcements2018.02.06Top Universities for Finance Aspirants
- Announcements2018.02.06Popular Universities offering Banking Courses