Five bells toll together at the intervals of 5, 6, 8, 12 and 20 seconds respectively. Find the number of times they toll together in one hour’s time (Inclusive of the toll at the beginning)
Solution: Time after which all the bells tol together is the LCM of 5, 6, 8, 12 and 20.
i.e., 120 seconds = 20 minutes
The number of times they toll together in one hour = 60/2 = 30 + 1 (beginning tone)
So, the answer is 31
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2018.06.06IBPS CRP RRBs VII Notification has been Released
- Announcements2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?
- Announcements2018.02.06Top Universities for Finance Aspirants