Five bells toll together at the intervals of 5, 6, 8, 12 and 20 seconds respectively. Find the number of times they toll together in one hour’s time (Inclusive of the toll at the beginning)
Solution: Time after which all the bells tol together is the LCM of 5, 6, 8, 12 and 20.
i.e., 120 seconds = 20 minutes
The number of times they toll together in one hour = 60/2 = 30 + 1 (beginning tone)
So, the answer is 31
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.05.26Banking Exams: Tentative Dates, Eligibility Criteria and Salary
- Announcements2017.05.24How to prepare for IBPS Bank exam? Easy Shortcuts, Tips & Tricks
- General Computer Knowledge2017.05.22Computer Aptitude Practice Set – 2017
- Announcements2017.05.18SBI PO Main Exam Preparation Strategy & Exam Pattern Expected