Five bells toll together at the intervals of 5, 6, 8, 12 and 20 seconds respectively. Find the number of times they toll together in one hour’s time (Inclusive of the toll at the beginning)
Solution: Time after which all the bells tol together is the LCM of 5, 6, 8, 12 and 20.
i.e., 120 seconds = 20 minutes
The number of times they toll together in one hour = 60/2 = 30 + 1 (beginning tone)
So, the answer is 31
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.07.22IBPS Announces the Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in RRB’s – CRP RRB’s VI
- Announcements2017.07.11Bandhan Bank Recruitment Notification 2017 for 5000 Vacancies – Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Cloze Test2017.07.03Cloze Test – 3 for Banking Exams
- Cloze Test2017.07.03Cloze Test – 2 for Banking Preparation