Five bells toll together at the intervals of 5, 6, 8, 12 and 20 seconds respectively. Find the number of times they toll together in one hour’s time (Inclusive of the toll at the beginning)
Solution: Time after which all the bells tol together is the LCM of 5, 6, 8, 12 and 20.
i.e., 120 seconds = 20 minutes
The number of times they toll together in one hour = 60/2 = 30 + 1 (beginning tone)
So, the answer is 31
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.09.06Recruitment Application for IBPS Clerk VII is out for Vacancies of 2018-19
- Announcements2017.08.30What to Expect for IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2017 (Important Topics)
- General Awareness2017.08.22Most Asked Questions about the President of India
- Announcements2017.08.14Application for Common Recruitment for Recruitment of Probationary Officers / Management Trainees