Find the minimum number of square tiles required to pave the floor of a room of 2m 50cm long and 1m 50cm broad ?
Sol: HCF of 250 cm and 150 cm is 50 cm, which is the side of the tile
So, the required number of tiles = (250 X 150) / (50X50) = 15
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.05.26Banking Exams: Tentative Dates, Eligibility Criteria and Salary
- Announcements2017.05.24How to prepare for IBPS Bank exam? Easy Shortcuts, Tips & Tricks
- General Computer Knowledge2017.05.22Computer Aptitude Practice Set – 2017
- Announcements2017.05.18SBI PO Main Exam Preparation Strategy & Exam Pattern Expected