Find the minimum number of square tiles required to pave the floor of a room of 2m 50cm long and 1m 50cm broad ?
Sol: HCF of 250 cm and 150 cm is 50 cm, which is the side of the tile
So, the required number of tiles = (250 X 150) / (50X50) = 15
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Exams2017.11.02Government Exams – The Critical One
- Announcements2017.09.06Recruitment Application for IBPS Clerk VII is out for Vacancies of 2018-19
- Announcements2017.08.30What to Expect for IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2017 (Important Topics)
- General Awareness2017.08.22Most Asked Questions about the President of India