Find the minimum number of square tiles required to pave the floor of a room of 2m 50cm long and 1m 50cm broad ?
Sol: HCF of 250 cm and 150 cm is 50 cm, which is the side of the tile
So, the required number of tiles = (250 X 150) / (50X50) = 15
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Uncategorized2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?
- Announcements2018.02.06Top Universities for Finance Aspirants
- Announcements2018.02.06Popular Universities offering Banking Courses