Find the least number which when increased by 4 is exactly divisible by 8, 16, 24, 30 and 32 ?
Correct Ans: 3
LCM of 8, 16, 24, 30 and 32 is 480
So, Required number is 480 – 4 = 476
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.09.06Recruitment Application for IBPS Clerk VII is out for Vacancies of 2018-19
- Announcements2017.08.30What to Expect for IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2017 (Important Topics)
- General Awareness2017.08.22Most Asked Questions about the President of India
- Announcements2017.08.14Application for Common Recruitment for Recruitment of Probationary Officers / Management Trainees