Find the least number which when increased by 4 is exactly divisible by 8, 16, 24, 30 and 32 ?
Correct Ans: 3
LCM of 8, 16, 24, 30 and 32 is 480
So, Required number is 480 – 4 = 476
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.05.26Banking Exams: Tentative Dates, Eligibility Criteria and Salary
- Announcements2017.05.24How to prepare for IBPS Bank exam? Easy Shortcuts, Tips & Tricks
- General Computer Knowledge2017.05.22Computer Aptitude Practice Set – 2017
- Announcements2017.05.18SBI PO Main Exam Preparation Strategy & Exam Pattern Expected
READ Five bells toll together at the intervals of 5, 6, 8, 12 and 20 seconds respectively. Find the numbe