Find the largest number of four digits exactly divisible by 12,15,18 and 27.
The Largest number of four digits is 9999.
Required number must be divisible by L.C.M. of 12,15,18,27 i.e. 540.
On dividing 9999 by 540,we get 279 as remainder .
\Required number = (9999-279) = 9720.
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Exams2017.11.02Government Exams – The Critical One
- Announcements2017.09.06Recruitment Application for IBPS Clerk VII is out for Vacancies of 2018-19
- Announcements2017.08.30What to Expect for IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2017 (Important Topics)
- General Awareness2017.08.22Most Asked Questions about the President of India