Find the largest number of four digits exactly divisible by 12,15,18 and 27.
The Largest number of four digits is 9999.
Required number must be divisible by L.C.M. of 12,15,18,27 i.e. 540.
On dividing 9999 by 540,we get 279 as remainder .
\Required number = (9999-279) = 9720.
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.05.26Banking Exams: Tentative Dates, Eligibility Criteria and Salary
- Announcements2017.05.24How to prepare for IBPS Bank exam? Easy Shortcuts, Tips & Tricks
- General Computer Knowledge2017.05.22Computer Aptitude Practice Set – 2017
- Announcements2017.05.18SBI PO Main Exam Preparation Strategy & Exam Pattern Expected