Find the largest number of four digits exactly divisible by 12,15,18 and 27.
The Largest number of four digits is 9999.
Required number must be divisible by L.C.M. of 12,15,18,27 i.e. 540.
On dividing 9999 by 540,we get 279 as remainder .
\Required number = (9999-279) = 9720.
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Uncategorized2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?
- Announcements2018.02.06Top Universities for Finance Aspirants
- Announcements2018.02.06Popular Universities offering Banking Courses