Find the largest number of four digits exactly divisible by 12,15,18 and 27.
The Largest number of four digits is 9999.
Required number must be divisible by L.C.M. of 12,15,18,27 i.e. 540.
On dividing 9999 by 540,we get 279 as remainder .
\Required number = (9999-279) = 9720.
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.07.22IBPS Announces the Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in RRB’s – CRP RRB’s VI
- Announcements2017.07.11Bandhan Bank Recruitment Notification 2017 for 5000 Vacancies – Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Cloze Test2017.07.03Cloze Test – 3 for Banking Exams
- Cloze Test2017.07.03Cloze Test – 2 for Banking Preparation