Find the greatest number which when divide 357, 192 and 252 leaves same remainder in each case
Solution: Required answer is :-HCF (357-192, 192-252, 357-252)
= > HCF (165, 60, 105) = 15
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2018.06.06IBPS CRP RRBs VII Notification has been Released
- Announcements2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?
- Announcements2018.02.06Top Universities for Finance Aspirants