A milk man has three different kinds of milk 493liters, 551 liters and 435 liters. Find the minimum number of equal size containers required to store all the milk without mixing.
- None of these
Solution: As minimum number of containers are required, the size of the container should be maximum and the size is also equal. so size of the container will be HCF of 493, 551 and 435 i.e., 29
So, required number of containers is = (493+551+435) / 29 = 51
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.05.26Banking Exams: Tentative Dates, Eligibility Criteria and Salary
- Announcements2017.05.24How to prepare for IBPS Bank exam? Easy Shortcuts, Tips & Tricks
- General Computer Knowledge2017.05.22Computer Aptitude Practice Set – 2017
- Announcements2017.05.18SBI PO Main Exam Preparation Strategy & Exam Pattern Expected