A milk man has three different kinds of milk 493liters, 551 liters and 435 liters. Find the minimum number of equal size containers required to store all the milk without mixing.
- None of these
Solution: As minimum number of containers are required, the size of the container should be maximum and the size is also equal. so size of the container will be HCF of 493, 551 and 435 i.e., 29
So, required number of containers is = (493+551+435) / 29 = 51
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.07.22IBPS Announces the Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in RRB’s – CRP RRB’s VI
- Announcements2017.07.11Bandhan Bank Recruitment Notification 2017 for 5000 Vacancies – Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Cloze Test2017.07.03Cloze Test – 3 for Banking Exams
- Cloze Test2017.07.03Cloze Test – 2 for Banking Preparation