A milk man has three different kinds of milk 493liters, 551 liters and 435 liters. Find the minimum number of equal size containers required to store all the milk without mixing.
- None of these
Solution: As minimum number of containers are required, the size of the container should be maximum and the size is also equal. so size of the container will be HCF of 493, 551 and 435 i.e., 29
So, required number of containers is = (493+551+435) / 29 = 51
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2018.06.06IBPS CRP RRBs VII Notification has been Released
- Announcements2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?
- Announcements2018.02.06Top Universities for Finance Aspirants