A milk man has three different kinds of milk 493liters, 551 liters and 435 liters. Find the minimum number of equal size containers required to store all the milk without mixing.
- None of these
Solution: As minimum number of containers are required, the size of the container should be maximum and the size is also equal. so size of the container will be HCF of 493, 551 and 435 i.e., 29
So, required number of containers is = (493+551+435) / 29 = 51
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Exams2017.11.02Government Exams – The Critical One
- Announcements2017.09.06Recruitment Application for IBPS Clerk VII is out for Vacancies of 2018-19
- Announcements2017.08.30What to Expect for IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2017 (Important Topics)
- General Awareness2017.08.22Most Asked Questions about the President of India