The average weight of 8 person’s increases by 2.5 kg when a new person comes in place of one of them weighing 65 kg. What is the weight of the new person?
- 75 Kg
- 50 Kg
- 85 Kg
- 80 Kg
Total increase in weight = 8×2.5=20
If x is the weight of the new person, total increase in weight = x – 65
=> 20 = x – 65
=> x = 20 + 65 = 85
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.09.06Recruitment Application for IBPS Clerk VII is out for Vacancies of 2018-19
- Announcements2017.08.30What to Expect for IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2017 (Important Topics)
- General Awareness2017.08.22Most Asked Questions about the President of India
- Announcements2017.08.14Application for Common Recruitment for Recruitment of Probationary Officers / Management Trainees