The average weight of 8 person’s increases by 2.5 kg when a new person comes in place of one of them weighing 65 kg. What is the weight of the new person?
- 75 Kg
- 50 Kg
- 85 Kg
- 80 Kg
Total increase in weight = 8×2.5=20
If x is the weight of the new person, total increase in weight = x – 65
=> 20 = x – 65
=> x = 20 + 65 = 85
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2018.06.06IBPS CRP RRBs VII Notification has been Released
- Announcements2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?
- Announcements2018.02.06Top Universities for Finance Aspirants