The average of 20 numbers is zero. Of them, How many of them may be greater than zero , at the most?
Average of 20 numbers = 0
==>Average of 20 numbers / 20 = 0
=> Sum of 20 numbers = 0
Hence at the most, there can be 19 positive numbers.
(Such that if the sum of these 19 positive numbers is x, 20th number will be -x)
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.08.14Application for Common Recruitment for Recruitment of Probationary Officers / Management Trainees
- Announcements2017.08.14IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Selection Process 2017 – Complete Details
- Announcements2017.07.22IBPS Announces the Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in RRB’s – CRP RRB’s VI
- Announcements2017.07.11Bandhan Bank Recruitment Notification 2017 for 5000 Vacancies – Exam Pattern & Syllabus