The average of 20 numbers is zero. Of them, How many of them may be greater than zero , at the most?
Average of 20 numbers = 0
==>Average of 20 numbers / 20 = 0
=> Sum of 20 numbers = 0
Hence at the most, there can be 19 positive numbers.
(Such that if the sum of these 19 positive numbers is x, 20th number will be -x)
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.05.24How to prepare for IBPS Bank exam? Easy Shortcuts, Tips & Tricks
- General Computer Knowledge2017.05.22Computer Aptitude Practice Set – 2017
- Announcements2017.05.18SBI PO Main Exam Preparation Strategy & Exam Pattern Expected
- Announcements2017.05.16SBI PO Prelims 2017 Results Out