The average of 20 numbers is zero. Of them, How many of them may be greater than zero , at the most?
Average of 20 numbers = 0
==>Average of 20 numbers / 20 = 0
=> Sum of 20 numbers = 0
Hence at the most, there can be 19 positive numbers.
(Such that if the sum of these 19 positive numbers is x, 20th number will be -x)
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Tricks and Formulae2018.10.12How to prepare for bank exam without coaching?
- Announcements2018.06.06IBPS CRP RRBs VII Notification has been Released
- Announcements2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?