The average of 20 numbers is zero. Of them, How many of them may be greater than zero , at the most?
Average of 20 numbers = 0
==>Average of 20 numbers / 20 = 0
=> Sum of 20 numbers = 0
Hence at the most, there can be 19 positive numbers.
(Such that if the sum of these 19 positive numbers is x, 20th number will be -x)
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.09.06Recruitment Application for IBPS Clerk VII is out for Vacancies of 2018-19
- Announcements2017.08.30What to Expect for IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2017 (Important Topics)
- General Awareness2017.08.22Most Asked Questions about the President of India
- Announcements2017.08.14Application for Common Recruitment for Recruitment of Probationary Officers / Management Trainees