The average of 5 quantities is 6. The average of 3 of them is 8. What is the average of the remaining two numbers?
Answer – 3
The average of 5 quantities is 6.
Therefore, the sum of the 5 quantities is 5 * 6 = 30.
The average of three of these 5 quantities is 8
Therefore, the sum of these three quantities = 3 * 8 = 24
The sum of the remaining two quantities = 30 – 24 = 6
Average of these two quantities =6 / 2 = 3
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Tricks and Formulae2018.10.12How to prepare for bank exam without coaching?
- Announcements2018.06.06IBPS CRP RRBs VII Notification has been Released
- Announcements2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?