Average weight of 25 boys in a class is 48 kgs. The average weight of the class of 40 students is 45 kgs. What is the average weight of the 15 girls in the class?
- 44 kgs
- 42 kgs
- 40 kgs
- 39 kgs
- 42.5 kgs
Answer – 40 kgs. Choice (3)
Total weight of boys in the class = 25 *48 = 1200 kgs
Total weight of all students in the class = 45 * 40 = 1800 kgs
Total weight of the girls in the class = 1800 – 1200 = 600 kgs
Average weight of girls = 600 / 15 = 40 kgs
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Tricks and Formulae2018.10.12How to prepare for bank exam without coaching?
- Announcements2018.06.06IBPS CRP RRBs VII Notification has been Released
- Announcements2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?