David purchased a house for Rs.75000 and a site for Rs.15000 respectively, if he sold the house for Rs.83000 and the site for Rs.10000, then find the resultant percentage of gain?
A. 30 %
B. 330/3 %
C. 31/3 %
D. 3.33 %
Total CP = 90000 & total SP = 93000 ⇒ gain = SP/CP = 93000/90000 = 1.0333 = 3.33%.
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.05.24How to prepare for IBPS Bank exam? Easy Shortcuts, Tips & Tricks
- General Computer Knowledge2017.05.22Computer Aptitude Practice Set – 2017
- Announcements2017.05.18SBI PO Main Exam Preparation Strategy & Exam Pattern Expected
- Announcements2017.05.16SBI PO Prelims 2017 Results Out