David purchased a house for Rs.75000 and a site for Rs.15000 respectively, if he sold the house for Rs.83000 and the site for Rs.10000, then find the resultant percentage of gain?
A. 30 %
B. 330/3 %
C. 31/3 %
D. 3.33 %
Total CP = 90000 & total SP = 93000 ⇒ gain = SP/CP = 93000/90000 = 1.0333 = 3.33%.
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Uncategorized2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?
- Announcements2018.02.06Top Universities for Finance Aspirants
- Announcements2018.02.06Popular Universities offering Banking Courses