David purchased a house for Rs.75000 and a site for Rs.15000 respectively, if he sold the house for Rs.83000 and the site for Rs.10000, then find the resultant percentage of gain?
A. 30 %
B. 330/3 %
C. 31/3 %
D. 3.33 %
Total CP = 90000 & total SP = 93000 ⇒ gain = SP/CP = 93000/90000 = 1.0333 = 3.33%.
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.08.14Application for Common Recruitment for Recruitment of Probationary Officers / Management Trainees
- Announcements2017.08.14IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Selection Process 2017 – Complete Details
- Announcements2017.07.22IBPS Announces the Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in RRB’s – CRP RRB’s VI
- Announcements2017.07.11Bandhan Bank Recruitment Notification 2017 for 5000 Vacancies – Exam Pattern & Syllabus