We are going to discuess what should be our planing and strategy for IBPS Clerk 2016, firstly we let you know about this IBPS Clerk Exam
- All the Exams in now in IBPS is held on 2 phase , one is preliminary exam and second one is main exam
Preliminary exam consist of 100 questions it includes quantitative aptitude-35, reasoning-35, English-30 which is to be solved in 60 min
- Main Exams consist of 200 question which contains 40 question in these topic (quantitative aptitude reasoning English computer knowledge and current affairs)
- then after clearing cutoff , candiate to face interview.
Now lets discuess about the what should be planing and strategy to clear the exams
- In the banks exams if you have good calculation speed, it always help to solve the question in less time, so one thing you should do improve your calculation speed by practicing as many simplification question as you can daily basis.
- All the subject are important in the exam, so study for all the subject, so apart from reasoning and quantitative aptitude subject, study also subject that is english computer knowledge and current affairs
- In the quantitative aptitude section, foucs on high scroed question like data interpretation, data sufficency, equations, simplification, number series,and after that go on solving arithmetic other topic like percentage, time and work etc
- Use your tricks to solve the reasoing questions, we will provide you shortly. In reasoning commonly asked topic are machine input output, syllogism,coding decoding ,coded inequality,sitting arrangement etc.
- For the preparation of computer awareness and computer knowledge , please study all the basic computer detail and try to solve all the previous years questions asked in IBPS exam.
- For preparing the current affairs section, candiate need to study all the previous 6 month current affairs, to do so you can go through some book and magazine, there are many book and magazine in the market, also read newspapers and watch news on television.
- for preparation of English subject, you need to study the syllabus of english subject.
- after prepariong for all the subject, you must do some mock testing, so try to solve as many mock test as you can, we have also good mock test on our website,