Spotting Errors in English for Banking Exams:
Directions (1-10): In the following questions, some of the sentences have errors and some have none. Find out which part of a sentence has an error, the number of that part is your answer. If there is no error, the answer is (d) i.e., No error.
1) Being (a) / a rainy day (b)/ I could not go out. (c) / No error (d).
2) He is (a) capable to do this work (b) / within the stipulated period. (c) / No error (d).
3) I will send my servant (a) but I can nor insure (b) / that he will reach there in time (c) / No error (d).
4) the lawyer asked the complainant (a) / to put his sign (b) / on the paper. (c) / No error (d).
5) When you have gone through the papers (a)/ kindly return them (b) / to us. (c) / No error (d).
6) you could be better off these days (a)/ and this enables you (b) / have little more fun. (c) / No error (d).
7) In that wholesale shop (a) / they do not sell (b) / few than ten bags of rice. (c) / No error (d).
8) The period (a)/ between 1980 to 1990 (b) / was very significant in my life. (c) / No error (d).
9) He is not the faster bowler (a)/ in the Indian team, (b) / is not he ? (c) / No error (d).
10) I went into (a)/ the bank and withdrew some money. (c) / No error (d).
1) (a) 2) (b) 3) (b) 4) (b) 5) (d)
6) (a) 7) (c) 8) (b) 9) (c) 10) (a)
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.