Fill up the Blank Space for IBPS Exam Preparation In each of the following sentences there are two blank spaces. Below each sentence, there are five pairs of words denoted by numbers (1), (2),(3). (4) and (5). Find out which pair of words can be filled up in the blanks In the sentence in […]
- Find the largest number of four digits exactly divisible by 12,15,18 and 27.
- An article is sold at 20% discount and an extra 30% discount is given for cash payment. If Vidya has bought it at Rs. 2,240 in cash payment, then what was the list price of the article?
- Daily Current Affairs - 28 April 2015
- Computer Devices & their Inventors
- Common Mistakes to Avoid in IBPS PO & Clerk Exams
- The average age of a husband and his wife was 23 years at the time of their marriage. After five years they have a one year old child. What is the average age of the family ?
- Daily Current Affairs - 25 April 2015
- Daily Current Affairs - 7th December 2014
- What is the interval between two 'Maha Kumbh' melas at the same place?