- The 41st Chess Olympiad held at Mackhallen, Tromso, Norway in which China win the open section and Russia win the women’s section of the tournament. The tournament held from 1st to 14th August 2014.
Summary Details are as follows:
Nations Participated 172 (Open)
Teams Participated 177 (Open)
Total Competitors 1,570 (881 in open and 689 in women’s section)
Open Category 1st Position China
2nd Position Hungary
3rd Position India
Women Category 1st Position Russia
2nd Position China
3rd Position Ukraine
Open Category China Yu Yangyi
Women Category Georgia (country) Nana Dzagnidze
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2018.06.06IBPS CRP RRBs VII Notification has been Released
- Announcements2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?
- Announcements2018.02.06Top Universities for Finance Aspirants