Daily Current Affairs – 7th November 2014
- National Cancer Awareness Day observed today i.e. on 7th November 2014. Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan in September 2014 had already announced that 7th November will be observed as National Cancer Awareness Day every year in India.
- MoU Signed by India and Bhutan to develop Nalanda University as an international centre for excellence.
- Indian-origin British politician Nigel Keith Anthony Standish Vaz (Keith Vaz) was selected as Labour MP of the year 2014 award for his valuable work for underrepresented, deprived and minority sections of the country.
- New Chairman and Managing Director of GSFC (Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited) is SK Nanda. He is senior IAS officer of Gujarat Government.
- A Torpedo Recovery Vessel named TRV-72 of Indian Navy sank off the Visakhapatnam coast. This sad incident happened during a naval exercise in which one sailor was killed and three others went missing.
- Antibiotic free drug named Staphefekt developed by the scientists for the first time. This helps to fight against the antibiotics resistant superbags such as MRSA (Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus). It helps to eliminate MRSA in 5 out of 6 patients with skin infections.
- Qimat Rai Gupta, Havells India Chairman, is no more. He died at the age of 77 years. Company is having the operations in 51 countries. For the first time he placed in the Forbes billionaires list with the net worth of $ 2 billion and attained the place of 48th.
- Chandrasekhara Ventaka Raman, Indian Physicist, birth anniversary observed.
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?
- Announcements2018.02.06Top Universities for Finance Aspirants
- Announcements2018.02.06Popular Universities offering Banking Courses