Daily Current Affairs 7 September 2015
We have all the current affairs 7 September 2015 which could help candidates to prepare for any competitive exams like Banking, SSC, UPSC, RRB, etc.
Banking & Finance:
- Another numbering framework and seven new security components will be joined in all money notes, particularly in high section Rs 1,000 and Rs 500 notes, keeping in mind the end goal to check the hazard of Fake Indian Currency Notes (FICN).
- The Indian rupee fell 30 paise in ahead of schedule exchange today after a feeble opening at 66.60/$ as banks purchased dollars reckoning surges inferable from fall in most Asian coinage and uneven value markets.
- G20 dispatches W20 gathering for sexual orientation comprehensive monetary development.
- GDP growth rate for this year looks positive.
GK & World Affairs:
- Internet Largest attractor of visitors Google has made a new update for chrome – Chrome45.
- ISRO succeeded in positioning GSAT-6 in orbital slot.
- Haryana government awards Vijender consent to turn proficient.
- TO get online satellite images, Indian Rail corporation will shake hands with ISRO.
- Good News for women who wants to join Indian Navy: Delhi High Court announced Permanent commission for women in Indian Navy.
- Delhi-Faridabad Metro was inaugurated by P.M Narendra Modi and he also took ride in Delhi Metro from Kashmiri gate Metro Station to Faridabad.
- 15 Lakh was announced for the one who may give the information for the Black Money of Indian Personnel.
- Pakistan disregards truce in Poonch in Jammu and Kashmir, India counters.
- 20 Killed in Lightning Strikes as Heavy Rains Lash Andhra Pradesh.
- PM Modi to address meet on utilization of space innovation in every day administration today.
- US Open 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna enter pre-quarters
- At the point when Iraq attacked Kuwait in 1990, kindred Gulf states dashed to sanctuary a huge number of dislodged Kuwaitis. Quick forward 25 years and the destitute from Syria’s adjacent war have discovered meager asylum in the Arab world’s wealthiest states.
- Power bills might soon ascend because of high fuel costs.
Science & Technology:
- Group Headed by Israeli Scientist Discovers Oldest Known Galaxy
- Nasa’s new shuttle may catch a ride crosswise over universe
- The iPhones 6S and 6S Plus will brandish a ‘3D Touch Display’
- One of the first Apple PCs hand-assembled by Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak in a carport right around 40 years back is set to bring up to £330,000 when it goes under the mallet here.
- Polar bears can survive ice melt by picking new sustenance sources
- Sun based water-part technique to give clean vitality
- Bose dispatches SoundLink II around-ear Wireless Headphones at Rs 21150
- Apple to concentrate on iPhones, TV at September 9 occasion
- Predator Numbers Don’t Always Increase with Prey
- Climate frameworks transform one districts waste into another toxin
- 2015 Mercedes-AMG S 63 is honored with state of mind
- Samsung Smart Things Hub Takes Home Security to the Next Level
- Samsung has declared that its Gear S2 smartwatch could soon accompany support for iOS also.
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Tricks and Formulae2018.10.12How to prepare for bank exam without coaching?
- Announcements2018.06.06IBPS CRP RRBs VII Notification has been Released
- Announcements2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?