- Bomb alarms at Delhi and Bengaluru Airport end up being trick.
- Defence Minister liable to report One Rank One Pension today.
- No achievement in Samajwadi Party-Grand Alliance talks as Election Commission firms up Bihar surveys.
- Mumbai police legal test demonstrates stays had a place with Sheena Bora.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi discharged two memorial coins of Rs 125 and Rs 10 in the memory of previous President Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan on Friday.
Banking & Finance:
- Private part moneylender HDFC Bank BSE – 1.46 % is wanting to include 100 branches in the eastern area, taking its aggregate count to 600 branches before the end of progressing monetary year.
- State-run Vijaya Bank BSE – 0.99 % today reported that it has decreased its base rate by 0.15 for each penny to 9.85 for every penny.
- Deutsche Bank on Friday said the Reserve Bank may cut policy rates by 0.25 for every penny to 7 for every penny at its September 29 meet as the predominant financial conditions in the nation are steady for an income sans work strategy.
- The rupee may have lost 4% against the dollar since August 11, yet the cash is holding firm in the forward business as is apparent from the unmoved premiums in the same period.
- India’s foreign exchange reserves saw the greatest week after week fall since May 2013, mirroring the Reserve Bank of India’s intercession in the swapping scale market in the wake of the worldwide business sector turmoil a week ago.
GK & world Affairs:
- smallest man on the planet passed on, Guinness World Records say.
- Google observes Teachers’ Day with animated doodle.
- UN condemns EU over reaction to movement emergency.
- Rahul Dravid inclines toward Ajinkya Rahane to bat at no. 5 in Tests.
- OVL to purchase 15% in Rosneft’s oilfield in Siberia for $1.2 billion.
- Maruti Suzuki to look for shareholders’ gesture on Gujarat plant soon.
- Political tempest hits Jammu and Kashmir after Omar Abdullah blames Mufti Mohammad Sayeed for keeping an eye on him.
- Air traveler movement surges 28 percent in July: IATA.
- Australia likely XI for second ODI against England at Lord’s.
- Rocket assault executes 45 UAE troops battling Yemeni rebels.
- Unwilling to “stay quiet in spite of the dangers included in standing up,” Hindi essayist Uday Prakash on Friday chose to give back his Sahitya Akademi recompense in dissent against the homicide of Kannada researcher and pragmatist M.M.
- Saina Nehwal keens on ventures however needs her dad to do it.
- More Antiquities Destroyed by ISIS in Ancient City of Palmyra.
- India is loaded with developing number of unicorns.
- Three get 20-year correctional facility term for assaulting Japanese visitor.
- Previous World Championships bronze-medallist Vikas Krishan (75kg) was the solitary Indian to make the last while three others settled for bronze awards subsequent to losing hard-battled elimination round challenges in the Asian Boxing Championships here on Friday.
- US emissary to visit India, China for atmosphere talks one week from now.
- Odisha govt renames Wheeler Island as Abdul Kalam Island.
- Ericsson may settle permit debate with Apple out of court.
- Delhi High Court breaks the biased based impediment for ladies in Indian Navy.
- Preeminent Court judge recuses from listening to Malegaon case.
- Check in time loose in Manipur’s uproar hit locale.
Science & Technology:
- Bose SoundLink II remote earphones cost Rs 21150.
- 3D imaging of kestrel mummy shows old Egyptians reared fowls of prey.
- IFA commences with first China brand show in Berlin.
- Plants utilize less water than beforehand accepted.
- Google enjoyed inquiry inclination, says CCI.
- 1 million-year-old monkey fossil found in submerged hollow.
- Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard, M337 Mouse Launched in India.
- Creatures, not disaster, brought on Earth’s first mass termination.
- The ZTE Axon is planned in the U.S. That is a piece of its pitch, a piece of its offer. It’s ZTE’s leader telephone in America and expected to hotshot the best of ZTE’s innovation.
- BEELION-dollar rope snaps, NASA mapper visually impaired in one eye.
- COAI scrutinizes DoT’s most recent diktat accessible as needs be drops.
- Feeble storm pushes Delhi’s air quality into descending dive.
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2018.06.06IBPS CRP RRBs VII Notification has been Released
- Announcements2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?
- Announcements2018.02.06Top Universities for Finance Aspirants