Daily Current Affairs 30 August 2015
We have all the current affairs 30 August 2015 which could help candidates to prepare for any competitive exams like Banking, SSC, UPSC, RRB, etc.
Banking & Finance:
- Two open area loan specialists, State Bank of Mysore and United Bank of India, on Saturday said in their typical managing an account operations may get affected in the occasion of strike on September 2 as proposed by profession unions.
- India’s Rajan Says Reserve Bank Is in an “Accommodative” Policy Phase.
- Over Rs 22,000 crore kept in 17.5 crore Jan Dhan ledgers: Finance Ministry.
- Service of Finance looks for help in recuperation of following duty defaulters.
- Anil Ambani to set up Rs 6500 crore aviation venture in Nagpur.
- GSAT-6 satellite circle raised second time.
GK & World Affairs:
- Hardik Patel in Delhi as Gujarat props for Shwetang’s memorial service.
- Loathed Sheena Bora, But Did Not Kill Her, Says Indrani Mukerjee
- Air India pilots to vote on halting operations.
- Kejriwal to dispatch power charge settlement plan.
- Africa’s blood jewels are Dawood’s most recent biz, knowledge organizations said.
- Sonia Gandhi to impart dais to Lalu, Nitish in Patna today.
- Yo Honey Singh: T-Series Releases Music Video for Rapper’s Song ‘Aankhon’
- Goyal sure of multiplying force era in 7 years.
- Iran atomic arrangement will ‘fuel terrorism’: Netanyahu
- Erika no more a typhoon, loses steam over Cuba
- Rice makes astonishment visit to Pakistan on peace mission
- Government issues warning ashore law, as Congress vapor.
- BMS quits September 2 work strike.
- Patel tumult: Shwetang’s last ritual parade starts in the midst of tight security.
- CM Devendra Fadnavis pushes every known limit on babus.
- Incapacitated rancher’s child and little girl split AIPMT.
- Populace of Christians developed by 478 % in Odisha in 50 years.
- Naidu to soon hold shrewd city meet.
- GM Bhat chose new head of Jama’at.
Science & Technology:
- Delhi Police presents trial form of its ‘One Touch Away’ application.
- Harley Davidson reviews 3698 units of XG750 model in India.
- Videocon Z55 Dash To Be Launched Exclusively Via Flipkart.
- Instagram will at last let clients shoot pictures in scene mode.
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Uncategorized2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?
- Announcements2018.02.06Top Universities for Finance Aspirants
- Announcements2018.02.06Popular Universities offering Banking Courses