Daily Current Affairs – 11th December 2014
- Union Cabinet approved the creation of five posts of Additional Solicitors General (ASG), one each for the High Courts of Punjab & Haryana, Patna, Jharkhand, Karnataka and its Circuit Benches at Hubli-Dharwad & Gulbarga and Gujarat.
- Pavan Kalyan’s Janasena Party registered with Election Commission. This party played a crucial role in the Campaign of BJP TDP Combined.
- Reliance Industries (RIL) announced to sell 49 percent stake in the textiles business to Chinese textile firm Shandong Ruyi Science and Technology Group. Under the brand name VIMAL RIL operates its existing textile business and this textile business is located at Naroda near Ahmedabad.
- Two Agreements between Russia and India for Nuclear Power Project to set groundwork for starting units 3 and 4 of Kundankulam Nuclear Power Project.
- Indian Child rights campaigner Kailash Satyarthi and Pakistani Education activist Malala Yousafzai received the Nobel Peace Prize for the year 2014. Kailash Satyarthi and Malala Yousafzai received medals and prize money 1.4 million US dollars from the Norwegian Nobel Committee at Oslo, Norway.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin is on official visit to India and during his visit Russia has signed deals to build nuclear power plants in India and supply it with oil.
- World Diamond Conference started in New Delhi at the Vigyan Bhawan Convention Complex. This is the joint effort of GJEPC (Gem & Jewellery Export Promotion Council) and WDMF (World Diamond Mark Foundation). Inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Russian President Vladimir Putin. Twelve Indian companies will buy diamonds worth $2.1 billion in the next three years directly from Russian diamond mining giant ALROSA.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin is in India to attend 15th India-Russia annual summit.
- Delhi High Court in an interim order has restrained Xiaomi as well as online e-commerce site Flipkart from selling in India handsets of the Chinese mobile maker that run on the technology patented by Ericsson.
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Uncategorized2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?
- Announcements2018.02.06Top Universities for Finance Aspirants
- Announcements2018.02.06Popular Universities offering Banking Courses