Daily Current Affairs – 30 March 2015
- Uttar Pradesh Govt directs State Public Service Commission canceled the first paper of PCS Prelims exam held yesterday following question paper leak.
- Aditi Arya of Delhi won the fbb Femina Miss India 2015 title at the 52nd edition of the beauty contest held at Yash Raj Studio in Mumbai. Koyal Rana, Femina Miss India 2014 crowned her with the title.
- Indian Manohar Parrikar and Japanese Gen Nakatani held their Defence Ministerial Meeting in Tokyo today to enhance Special Strategic and Global Partnership between the two countries and agreed on several steps to step up their cooperation and exchanges in this area as part of the efforts.
- Honda Cars India Ltd (HCIL) today announced the appointment of Katsushi Inoue as its new President& CEO.
- Freedom fighter, Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya was presented the highest civilian award of the country Bharat Ratna posthumously. President Prabab Mukherjee at a function in the Ashoka hall of the Rashtrapati Bhavan presented the award to his family members.
- Enforcement Directorate (ED) today provisionally attached assets worth Rs.2 crore belonging to former Union Minister of State for Coal Dasari Narayana Rao in connection with a coal block allocation scam case.
- President of India, Pranab Mukherjee presented the Bharat Ratna, Padma Vibhushan, Padma Bhushan and Padma Shri awards today at a Civil Investiture Ceremony held at Rashtrapati Bhavan.
- Adoor Gopalakrishnan was today presented with the Bishwaratna Dr Bhupen Hazarika International Solidarity Award by Assam Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi.
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.09.06Recruitment Application for IBPS Clerk VII is out for Vacancies of 2018-19
- Announcements2017.08.30What to Expect for IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2017 (Important Topics)
- General Awareness2017.08.22Most Asked Questions about the President of India
- Announcements2017.08.14Application for Common Recruitment for Recruitment of Probationary Officers / Management Trainees