Daily Current affairs – Current Affairs : 17 June 2016 for all IBPS exams this is very useful for candidate who are preparing for IBPS Exams, IBPS RRB.IBPS PO ,IBPS clerk exams
- DBS Bank appoints Niraj Mittal as institutional banking head.
- IAS officer Dr. M Beena, has been appointed as Managing Director of the Kerala Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (KINFRA), a statutory body of the Kerala Government.
- Union Cabinet approved Bill to fast track recovery of bad loans.
- India-Bangladesh transit facility becomes operational.
- North Korea Ryugyong Hotel is world’s tallest unoccupied building.
- Sunil Bharti Mittal elected as International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Chairman.
- India won three-match ODI Series against Zimbabwe, 3-0
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.05.26Banking Exams: Tentative Dates, Eligibility Criteria and Salary
- Announcements2017.05.24How to prepare for IBPS Bank exam? Easy Shortcuts, Tips & Tricks
- General Computer Knowledge2017.05.22Computer Aptitude Practice Set – 2017
- Announcements2017.05.18SBI PO Main Exam Preparation Strategy & Exam Pattern Expected