- DBS Bank appoints Niraj Mittal as institutional banking head.
- IAS officer Dr. M Beena, has been appointed as Managing Director of the Kerala Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (KINFRA), a statutory body of the Kerala Government.
- Union Cabinet approved Bill to fast track recovery of bad loans.
- India-Bangladesh transit facility becomes operational.
- North Korea Ryugyong Hotel is world’s tallest unoccupied building.
- Sunil Bharti Mittal elected as International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Chairman.
- India won three-match ODI Series against Zimbabwe, 3-0
Current Affairs – 17 June 2016