Daily Current affairs – Current Affairs : 17 June 2016 for all IBPS exams this is very useful for candidate who are preparing for IBPS Exams, IBPS RRB.IBPS PO ,IBPS clerk exams
- DBS Bank appoints Niraj Mittal as institutional banking head.
- IAS officer Dr. M Beena, has been appointed as Managing Director of the Kerala Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation (KINFRA), a statutory body of the Kerala Government.
- Union Cabinet approved Bill to fast track recovery of bad loans.
- India-Bangladesh transit facility becomes operational.
- North Korea Ryugyong Hotel is world’s tallest unoccupied building.
- Sunil Bharti Mittal elected as International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) Chairman.
- India won three-match ODI Series against Zimbabwe, 3-0
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Exams2017.11.02Government Exams – The Critical One
- Announcements2017.09.06Recruitment Application for IBPS Clerk VII is out for Vacancies of 2018-19
- Announcements2017.08.30What to Expect for IBPS PO Prelims Exam 2017 (Important Topics)
- General Awareness2017.08.22Most Asked Questions about the President of India