What is Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
Ans. Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) is an instant, inter bank (like to NEFT) electronic fund transfer service that can be initiated only through mobile phones and service introduced by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). If anyone want to send money using IMPS, he/she should have the mobile number and MMID(Mobile Money Identifier is a seven digit number issued by banks to their customers) of the beneficiary
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Uncategorized2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?
- Announcements2018.02.06Top Universities for Finance Aspirants
- Announcements2018.02.06Popular Universities offering Banking Courses