International Mathematical Union Awards 2014 at Seoul, South Korea
Carl Friedrich Gauss Prize for applications of Mathematics 2014 : Stanley Osher
Chern Medal Award 2014 : Philip Griffiths
Fields Medal 2014:
- Arthur Avila – contributions in Dynamical Systems Theory
- Manjul Bhargava – developing new approach in the geometry of numbers
- Martin Hairer – outstanging contributions to the Theory of Stochastic Partial Differential Equations
- Maryam Mirzakhani (First Woman) – Coveted medal for her oustanding contribution in the field of mathematics specially in prime numbers, symmetry of curved surfaces, study of cryptography,physics and quantum.
Leelavati Prize 2014 : Adrian Paenza
Rolf Nevanlinna Prize 2014: Subhash Khot
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Tricks and Formulae2018.10.12How to prepare for bank exam without coaching?
- Announcements2018.06.06IBPS CRP RRBs VII Notification has been Released
- Announcements2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?