Under which method of note-issue the RBI issues notes—- Minimum Reserve System.
A rise in the reserve ratio of banks —- Will lead to a decrease in the money supply
FCNR accounts can be opened and maintained as—— Term Deposit Accounts
An instrument in the form of Depository Receipt created by an Indian Depository against underlying equity shares of the issuing company—– IDR
Interest on the savings bank accounts is compounded —— Daily
Current account becomes dormant when there are no withdrawals for the last— 2 years
A cheque becomes stale after —- 3 months
What is a temporary pass through account held by a third party during the process of a transaction between two parties— Escrow Account
CRAR—– Capital to Risk (Weighted) Assets Ratio
On a cheque instead of two parallel lines only bank’s name is written. It is a—— Special crossing
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Tricks and Formulae2018.10.12How to prepare for bank exam without coaching?
- Announcements2018.06.06IBPS CRP RRBs VII Notification has been Released
- Announcements2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?