1. Computers use which number system to store data and perform calculations?
2. Which is the disk’s content that is recorded at the time of manufacture and that cannot be changed or erased by the user?
3. Which is program that uses a variety of different approaches to identify and eliminate spam?
4. What is a Web site’s main page called?
5. Which are the codes consisting of lines of varying widths or lengths that are computer-readable?
6. Why is it unethical to share copyrighted files with your friends?
7. Which is the person who used his or her expertise to gain access to other people’s computers to get information illegally or do damage?
8. To change selected text to all capital letters, What will be done?
9. Which is the process of dividing the disk into tracks and sectors?
10. Of which contents are lost when the computer turns off?
11. What is the name of a central computer that holds collections of data and programs for many PCs, workstations, and other computers?
12. What is grouping and processing all of a firm’s transactions at one time called?
13. Which ports connect special types of music instruments to sound cards?
14. What is the piece of hardware that converts your computer’s digital signal into an analog signal that can travel over telephone lines?
15. What do Video processors consist ofwhich store and process images?
16. When the pointer is positioned on a hyperlink, how is it shaped?
17. What is the term used when a search engine returns a Web page that matches the search criteria?
18. Which of the following are advantages of CD-ROM as a storage media?
19. What is the smallest unit of information a that computer can understand and process?
20. What does Compatibility, refer with regard to computers?
21. What is the justification that aligns text on both margins of a document in Word?
22. What is a partially completed workbook that contains formulas and formatting, but no data?
23. What is the mean of connectivity for a new computer?
24. which cell in a Microsoft Office Excel document is referred to by its cell address?
25. Which is the most widely used code that represents each character as a unique 8-bit ‘code is?
26. OCR stands for which word?
27. The Open, Print, and Save buttons are all located on which bar?
28. Which is the permanently etched program in ROM that automatically begins executing the computer’s instructions?
29. Information stored in RAM is considered volatile, what is its mean?
30. External devices such as printers, keyboards, and modems are known by which name?
31. Which Excel feature includes functions to calculate an Average, Minimum, Maximum, and Count?
32. Where is expansion cards are inserted?
33. Which type of software is distributed free but requires the users to pay some amount for further use?
34. What are the two parts of an E-mail address?
35. Which type of software is used in the design of products, structures, civil engineering drawings, and maps?
36. Before you can begin using e-mail, what must you have?
37. What is assembly language?
38. The binary system is a number system to howmuch base?
39. To be able to “boot”, what must the computer?
40. In Excel, Which is a prerecorded formula that provides a shortcut for complex calculations?
41. Which computer’s memory is characterised by low cost per bit stored?
42. What happens when we try to delete the files on the floppy?
43. In word, replace option is available on which menu?
44. What do we use to reverse the effect of your last action in word?
45. What is the time for the actual data transfer after receiving the request for data from secondary storage is referred to as the disk?
46. Why is the Caps Lock key referred to as a toggle key?
47. Which can input graphical images and pictures for a computer?
48. The process of trading goods over the internet is known by which name?
49. What is main system board of a computer called?
50. If you change Windows 98 to Windows XP, what are you actually performing?
51. For which words does POST stands?
52. Which is used by the browser to connect to the location of the Internet resources?
53. To restart the computer combination of keys is used?
54. What are the Instructions or programs for controlling the computer called?
55. What does typically identify the type of file?
56. What should be used to move a paragraph from one place to another in a Word document ?
57. An Excel spreadsheet has which extension?
58. What is a thin plate or board that contains electronic components called?
59. In a spreadsheet, what is the point at which a column ‘and a row intersect?
60. Which is an online backing storage system capable of storing larger quantities of data?
61. Trackball is an example of which device?
62. What is the mean of a page break?
63. BIT stands for which words?
64. Which type of the keys on the keyboard which may be programmed to do special tasks?
65. Which storage device that stores the same data on several different disks so if one gets damaged, another one will have the same data?
66. What is a cookie?
67. What is a name or number used to identify a storage location?
68. Which is the best position for operating the mouse?
69 Which tool bar displays the buttons for alignment and font size in Word?
70. Which is the network strategy used extensively by the Internet?
71. RAM is an example of which memory?
72. Which programming language does not need a translator?
73. Which is listed in order from largest to smallest?
74. What is the operation of combining two cells into a single cell in Excel?
75. Which can be used to store a large number of files in a small amount of storage space?
76. In Excel, what must a user do, when the contents and attributes of a cell or range of cells have to be erased using the menu,?
77. If an Excel Worksheet is to be linked to use in a PowerPoint presentation, what should be clicked?
78. What is the common name for a modulator-demodulator?
79. How many kilobytes make a megabyte?
80. In Excel, where are the contents of the active cell displayed?
81. In Windows ME, what does ME stands for?
82. Which refers to the fastest, biggest and most expensive computers?
83. Which is required to create an HTML document?
84. Which language is directly understood by the computer without translation program ?
85. While selecting multiple worksheets in Excel, which key must also be used when clicking the sheet tab?
86. Which is the file that is linked with an e-mail and sent to the receiver of the e-mail?
87. Which refers to the process of a computer receiving information from a server on the internet?
88. Which is a set of instructions telling the computer what to do?
89. What is an “internet’?
90. To send another station a message, which main thing a user has to know?
91. What is the database administrator’s function in an organization?
92. What is server?
93. What happen when you save a presentation?
94. In a client/server model, what does a client program?
95. Which connection or link to other documents or web pages that contain related information?
96. In a customer database, a customer’s surname would be keyed into a which field?
97. Where was India’s first computer installed?
98. Why is control in design of an information system?
99. Where you are likely to find an embedded operating system?
100. Which online discussion group that allows direct “live” communication?
ANSWERS : 1. Binary 2. Read-only 3. Anti-spam program 4. Home Page 5. A bar code 6. Sharing copyrighted files without permission breaks copyright laws 7.Hacker 8. click the change case button, then Upper Case 9. Formatting 10. Memory 11. Server 12. Batch processing 13. MIDI 14. Modem 15. VGI and memory 16. Like hand 17. Success 18. CD-ROM is an inexpensive way to store large amount of -data and information 19. Bit 20. The software being able to run on the computer 21. Right 22. Template 23. Having a modem and/or network connection to communicate with other computers 24. Cell’s row and column labels 25. ASCII 26. Optical Character Recognition 27. Standard tool bar 28. BIOS 29. Not held permanently, only temporarily 30. Peripherals 31. AutoSum
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Tricks and Formulae2018.10.12How to prepare for bank exam without coaching?
- Announcements2018.06.06IBPS CRP RRBs VII Notification has been Released
- Announcements2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?