Some Common HTTP Error
Here is some HTTP Error and its meaning, these are common errors messages.
Error 404 – A 404 error comes when you try to access a resource/webpages that does not exist, this can be because
- The link is broken
- The Website/URL is mistyped
- The item/Webpage has been moved/deleted
Error 400 – Bad Request
This error comes when your web browser accessed it incorrectly or that the request was corrupted.
Error 401 – Unauthorized Request
This error comes when try to access a restricted web page without the authorization.
Error 403 – Forbidden
A forbidden comes while trying to access a (forbidden) directory on a website.
Error 500 – Internal Server Error
This error comes when a web server encounters an internal error such as the web server could be overloaded and unable to handle requests properly
Error 501 – Not Implemented
Error 502 – Bad Gateway
Error 503 – Service Unavailable
Error 504 – Gateway Time-Out
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Announcements2017.05.26Banking Exams: Tentative Dates, Eligibility Criteria and Salary
- Announcements2017.05.24How to prepare for IBPS Bank exam? Easy Shortcuts, Tips & Tricks
- General Computer Knowledge2017.05.22Computer Aptitude Practice Set – 2017
- Announcements2017.05.18SBI PO Main Exam Preparation Strategy & Exam Pattern Expected