Computer Awareness Questions & Answers for IBPS
Read the following questions with answers on computer awareness and memorize the correct answer to perform well in the IBPS Exam, IBPS RRB,Clerk, PO, Bank Clerk, and MT Exams.
1. In which law, improvement of computer hardware theory is summarized?
A.) Moore’s First Law
B) Metcalf’s law
C.) Bill’s Law
D.) Groove’s law
2. Widely used computer device is.
B.) Solid state disks
C.) External hard disk
D.) Internal hard disk
3. Who is father of modern computers?
A.) Abraham Lincoln
B.) James Gosling
C.) Charles Babbage
D.) Gordon E. Moore
4. _______ are software which is used to do particular task.
A.) Operating system
5. ________ controls the way in which the computer system functions and provides a means by which users can interact with the computer.
A.) The operating system
B.) The motherboard
C.) The platform
D.) Application software
6. Formula palette is used to ?
A.) format cells containing numbers
B.) create and edit formulas containing functions
C.) entered assumptions data
D.) copy all cells
7. The difference between people with access to computers and the Internet and those without this access is known as the:
A.) digital divide.
B.) Internet divide.
C.) cyberway divide.
D.) Web divide
8. All of the following are examples of real security and privacy risks EXCEPT:
D.) Identity theft.
9. What does HTTP stands for?
A.) Head Tail Transfer Protocol
B.) Hypertext Transfer Protocol
C.) Hypertext Transfer Plotter
D.) Hypertext Transfer Plot
10. With which of the following all formulas in excel starts ?
11. On an excel sheet the active cell in indicated by ?
A.) A dotted border
B.) By italic text
C.) A dark wide border
D.) A blinking border
12. The term ‘Pentium’ is related to
B.) Hard Disk
13. What term describes explanatory text attached to a cell ?
14. How we can view a cell comment?
A.) position the mouse pointer over the cell
B.) click the comment command on the view menu
C.) click the edit comment commands on the Insert menu
D.) click the Display comment command on the window menu
15. Which of these will not select all the cells in a document?
A.) Using the Edit – Select All menu
B.) Pressing Ctrl + A on the keyboard
C.) Clicking three times with the right mouse button in the spreadsheet
D.) None of these
16. The default style for new data keyed in a new workbook is ?
17. If you press ___, the cell accepts your typing as its contents ?
18. Which of the following keyboard shortcut can be used for creating a chart from the selected cells ?
19. A value used in a formula that does not change is called a ?
C.) Cell address
20. Which of the following is spreadsheet program?
B.) Ms-power point
21. Which is the widely used word processing software in computers?
B.) Ms-power point
22. Ms excel is used for creating
C.) Sending mails
23. Ms-power point is a ________ language
24. The combination of row and column is called ______________
25. Which is not a font style ?
26. What is gutter margin ?
A.) Margin that is added to the binding side of page when printing
B.) Margin that is added to the outside of the page when printing
C.) Margin that is added to the left margin when printing
D.) Margin that is added to right margin when printing
27. Landscape is ?
A.) A font style
B.) Page Orientation
C.) Paper Size
D.) Page Layout
28. Typeface option will come under which menu ?
29. Background color on a document is not visible in ?
A.) Print Preview
B.) Web layout view
C.) Print Layout view
D.) Reading View
30. How many generations of computers we have?
- At IBPS Preparation,We provide pathway for any candidate who wishes to shine in the recruitment process of IBPS.
- Tricks and Formulae2018.10.12How to prepare for bank exam without coaching?
- Announcements2018.06.06IBPS CRP RRBs VII Notification has been Released
- Announcements2018.03.05Equip Yourself with Niche Skills – Take a Giant Leap for your Career
- English2018.03.05How to Prepare for English Section of SSC CGL and IBPS PO Simultaneously?